Ajax HTML5 jQuery Multi-Step Form Created by desw. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This is a Multi-Step form allowing a form to have several steps, with users being able to go back to previous steps and modify information. The CSS3 designed form gives a designer the ability to set up complex forms within a limited space to work .
- None: None
- Html5: HTML5
- Yes: Yes
- Ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
This is a Multi-Step form allowing a form to have several steps, with users being able to go back to previous steps and modify information. The CSS3 designed form gives a designer the ability to set up complex forms within a limited space to work with.
The form built in HTML5 compatible fields ensures that the user data is validated by jQuery before they can move to the next step.
A progress bar keeps track of how much the user has completed and on completing all the steps a summary of the information is displayed for verification by the user before the form is submitted. The form comes in five colors Grey, Blue, Red, Green and Black themes.
The form is finally submitted using Ajax to PHP which handles the processes of Saving the data to the Database or Send an email to a specified email address.
– Multiple Steps having different sections
– Auto validate information including emails
– Progress Bar to keep track of changes
– Slide and auto hide section effects
– Summary section to display information for verification before submitting
– Navigate to and from a section using the Back / Next buttons
– Choose from five theme colors (Grey, Blue, Red, Green, Black)
– Ajax functions to handle posting of data
– Send an Email to a specified email address
– A PHP file to handle MySQL connections
– Save data to a MySQL database
– Send Email and Save to Database at Once