Clean Mail – Minimal Email Template Created by Gifky. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Clean Mail – minimal email template for professional and personal usage. With 5 layouts, 6 color schemes and 2 backgrounds versions, total 60 email templates you can be sure you will find perfect solution for your email and newsletter .
You can use this Clean Mail – Minimal Email Template on Marketing category for Aweber, business, clean, colorful, constant contact, corporate, email marketing, email template, html newsletter, mailchimp, minimal, multipurpose, personal email template, Vertical Response and another uses.
- Layered psd, html files: Layered PSD, HTML Files
- Fixed: Fixed
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Gmail, yahoo mail, microsoft outlook, thunderbird, hotmail, apple mail: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail
- None: None
- 2: 2
Clean Mail – minimal email template for professional and personal usage. With 5 layouts, 6 color schemes and 2 backgrounds versions, total 60 email templates you can be sure you will find perfect solution for your email and newsletter usage.
- 60 HTML email templates (6 color schemes, 2 background versions, 5 layouts).
- Layered elements PSD files (So you create your own color scheme or edit any used elements).
- Well commented valid XHTML.
- Ready to use “Tweet”, “Facebook share”, “Google Plus share”, and “email” sharing buttons with statistics (powered by AddThis), you can check how they work in the preview of layout #1, #2 and #4.
- User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, sending the template, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
- You can copy/paste/delete/duplicate content blocks (tables) from layout to another to create your custom layout.
- Titles use Segoe UI font (common on Windows), if recipient doesn’t have it installed it uses Helvetica Neue (common on Mac), if none installed it uses default Helvetica and Arial fonts.
- Clean Mail is compatible with all major email clients, it’s coded with attention to different email clients rendering compatibilities following best techniques for enhanced display in iPhone, iPad, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook 2007-2013.
- Renders perfectly on email clients and browsers starting from old browsers such as Internet explorer 5.5 till new email programs like Outlook 2013 and Thunderbird 17.
- The pattern background works in all programs supporting background images (including all Outlook family, iPhone, iPad, Apple Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc…). In programs which doesn’t support image backgrounds it displays solid color background so your recipients don’t notice a difference.
- It can be used in any email program or online service which supports importing/editing HTML code (such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, etc…), although the email template renders correctly in Outlook 2007-2013 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.