Corona SDK Endless Runner Template with AdMob Created by ArticNet. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The game features randomly generated obstacles (4 different), platforms, and stars to collect .
You can use this Corona SDK Endless Runner Template with AdMob on Mobile category for admob, admob ads, android, corona, corona sdk, customizable template, endless runner template, game, ios, kids game, mobile game, runner template, running game, template corona and another uses.
- 568×320: 568×320
- Ios 8.0.x, ios 7.0.x, ios 6.1.x, ios 6.0: iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.0.x, iOS 6.1.x, iOS 6.0
- None: None
- Layered png: Layered PNG
The last version of the file (14 May 2014) needs Corona 2014.2189 to work properly.
This is a fully customizable template for an “Endless runner” style game, developed using Corona SDK. Works on both iOS devices and Android!
The game features randomly generated obstacles (4 different), platforms, and stars to collect
The longer the player runs, the faster the platforms will move. Points are increased in 2 ways: running and collecting stars.We also included Ads with AdMob, you can change them to whatever you like (admob, etc…) as long as they are supported by Corona SDK
A lot of aspects can be easily customized in a easy to understand config file:
- Name of the company/dev in the credits
- Star spawning frequency
- Points given by each collected star
- Player jumping height
- Ad ON/OFF
- AdMob account
- Facebook app ID
The rest of the code is well commented, should not be a problem to change any other aspect not in the config.Included in the release:
- Game source for Corona SDK (.lua)
- Character spritesheet made with texturepacker
- Background music!
- A cool sound effect when you collect the stars
- Anything else you might need
The whole game can be compiled and published with the free edition of Corona SDK, no need to use a paid licence.Click on live Preview for a video of the game!
Here is a demo apk for Android: Endless Runner Demo – Android
Leave us a feedback if you liked our work :3
v1.5 – 16/10/2015
– Fix: Extended the playble area to prevent unwanted death
– Update: Migrated storyboard to the new composer API
v1.4.1 – 12/06/2015
– Updated the AdMob library
v1.4 – 22/01/2015
– Fix: Facebook function
– Fix: Minimum required version for newer devices
v1.3 – 30/05/2014
– Fix: Facebook function
– Fix: Pause button now aligning correctly on all devices
v1.2 – 16/05/2014
– Fix: Splash image on iOS now with the correct orientation
– Fix: corrected bug when compiling to device without having Facebook set up
– Change: Replaced Vungle with AdMob
– Update: general code clean-up and commenting
v1.1 – 13/05/2014
– Fix: Minor display issues
– Update: codebase to the latest Corona SDK version (2014.2189)
v1.0 – 09/05/2014
– First stable release