Fives | Android Universal Word Game Template Created by fvimagination. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Fives has features such as Software Version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0 .
- None: None
- Android 6.0, android 5.1.x, android 5.0: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0
- .apk, .java, .xml, layered psd: .apk, .java, .xml, Layered PSD
Apr 30th 2017• First release, Android Studio 2.3.1 | Android 5.0+
Fives is a 5-letter word game where you have rush and make as many words as you can within the game timer. Every time you match a word the timer decreases its time. It has the possibility to add multiple languages, the User Guide explains how to localize the game and setup lists of words for different languages. The device will detect its current language and show the words accordingly.Words are stored into strings.xml files based on selected language.
Fives is a native Android Studio project, Universal, easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Android Studio 2.3.x project – Universal – Android 5.0+
- AdMob banners
- Share best scores on social apps installed on your device
- Easily create your own 5-letter words list
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A valid Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
Have fun with Fives, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.Thanks.