Google Maps Store Locator For WordPress Created by ScissorBox. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: New Feature for Version 1.2.0: Visitors can now set the radius of their search area on the map!This WordPress Store Locator is an extremely advanced mapping system that makes it easy for your customers/visitors to find any location on your map. It features advanced search and sorting functionality, .
You can use this Google Maps Store Locator For WordPress on WordPress category for find locations, google maps store locator, location details, location directory, map locations, Map Maker, map markers, maps, small business, store finder, store locator, store marker, suggest locations, wordpress store locator and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0: WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0
- None: None
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
- Html, css, php: HTML, CSS, PHP
New Feature for Version 1.2.0: Visitors can now set the radius of their search area on the map!
This WordPress Store Locator is an extremely advanced mapping system that makes it easy for your customers/visitors to find any location on your map. It features advanced search and sorting functionality, but also allows you to provide as much detail as needed for any location in the form of custom tooltip content, optional pop-up galleries, location lists, filters, and more.
Mapify Store Locator is a plugin from the creators Mapify.it, an elite plugin sold here on CodeCanyon with thousands of active installations and customers. This plugin is optimized to be the most powerful store locator available, however it also showcases any type of map locations in style. Using the latest Google Maps API, these interactive maps add extensive details and search capabilities to a limitless amount of locations. Categorize, customize, and sort your locations as needed with custom images, and provide your users with the best mapping experience available.
Though screenshots are great, we encourage you to try out the demo to see the full effect of this plugin. Simply click on the preview button at the top of this profile for a full demo!
Powerful Maps with Unrivaled Location Sorting and Search
- Add a paginated, interactive list beneath your map. This list, which is fully responsive, allows your customers to easily find any location on the map. Combined with our advanced searching, filtering, and location suggestions, you’re customers will have no trouble finding your locations.
- Advanced search option will display all locations based on the city or zipcode entered. If no location is found within the set radius, the nearest locations will be suggested and highlighted.
- Add a map ‘legend’ with icons that also serves as a visual filter, allowing users to sort locations by category
- Dropdown filter allows you to further tag, group, and categorize locations into groups
- Unique icons on each location, or assign a default icon for all locations
- Add extensive details in the tooltips, pop-up galleries, and interactive list. Mix and match features as needed
Fully Responsive Maps and Functions
- Every feature displays properly on any device
- Responsive pop-up galleries display video, photo gallery, and extensive details on any location
- Provide to and from directions on GPS enabled devices
- Tap, swipe, and pinch as expected on touch devices
- Massive, fullscreen maps supported
Full Feature List
- The sleekest, best designed mapping Plugin available from the creators of MapifyPro and Mapify.it —trusted plugins with thousands of active users and counting.
- 100% responsive maps and features for perfect viewing on any device.
- Add as many unique locations as needed to your map. Perfect for businesses of any size and location, but also perfect for travel spots, photography locations, and any other map-based purposes.
- Each location can have its own unique marker graphic.
- Categorize location under any category of your choosing, which allows users to sort the map locations on the front-end with a single click.
- Users can search for results by city, zip, or GPS coordinates, and the results within a specific radius are displayed while others are hidden. Users can then get directions to any location.
- If no locations are found within the search radius, the nearest location will be suggested automatically and highlighted on the map.
- Provides to/from directions to any location both from the tooltip or the interactive list beneath the map.
- Multiple ways to display map categories: Either in a dropdown menu, a visual filter “legend” beneath the map, or both.
- Interactive, paginated list of locations beneath map. This list provides extended details on each location in a concise, organized list.
- Fully responsive galleries and location info for each location. This feature lets you add photos, video, and detailed information to each location in a responsive gallery.
- Tooltips and Pop-ups can be toggled on/off as needed for each location.
- Animated tooltips and icons (optional setting)
- Display Google Maps in different viewing modes: Satellite, terrain, etc.
- Incredibly powerful yet simple admin interface makes mapping your locations easy
- Boosts SEO: Each location is viewed by search engines exactly like a blog post!
- Pro upgrade available that adds dozens of advanced features.
We get you started with a massive collection of icons, ranging from typical map icons, to more specific landmark-based icons: Unique icons for restaurants, coffee shops, airports, trails…the list goes on.
We strive to create the most advanced plugins available. Our goal is to create plugins that can truly empower your site and improve your business or hobby.
PaperTelevision LLC. is a design and development studio located in Cincinnati, OH. We have been creating websites and software for dozens of clients since 2007, from multi-billion dollar companies like Whirlpool, to smaller startups across the globe. Find out more about PaperTelevision LLC.
Fixed an issue with the search/radius area not displaying correctly on mobile devices.
Let your visitors specify the radius of their search area from the new dropdown “Search Within” feature!
Full compatibility with WordPress 4.3. Fixes for much more compatibility with more responsive themes (fixed an issue that was conflicting with many responsive theme css). Fixes to “Gray” maps appearing for some users. Fixes to tooltips and pop-ups.
Misc. stability updates, style update.