- None: None
- Html5: HTML5
- None: None
- Firefox, opera, chrome, edge: Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Are you familiar with Codepen or JSFiddle? HTMLEdito is the code editor just like codepen.io and jsfiddle.net. It does the same as expected for working offline. It has live preview output, resizable panel editor, selectable theme editor (dozen), ready to use popular HTML and CSS framework (just one click button) making coding activities more simpler and easier.
- Includes: 3 templates editor .
- Code editor with live preview panel
- Work with desktop, tablet, and mobile browser.
- Resizable Window Editor
- Editor themes selection
- Increase & Decrease font size
- Ready to insert media (images, audio and video)
- Work with popular library (Bootstrap, Foundation, jQuery etc.)
- Custom preview panel (set width and height)
- No Installation Needed, No Setup, ready to use.
- Client-side codes, no need server.
- Well Documented
- and Much More!
For any query or help email us email@example.com
- Codemirror: http://codemirror.net
- Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/
- uikit: https://getuikit.com/
- jQuery: http://jquery.com/
- jQueryui: https://jqueryui.com/
- FontAwesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- icomoon: https://icomoon.io/
- mootools: https://mootools.net/
- emmet: https://emmet.io/
- Normalize.css: https://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/
- NProgress.js: http://ricostacruz.com/nprogress/
- prismjs: http://prismjs.com/
- code-prettify: https://github.com/google/code-prettify
- gemdl.io: https://getmdl.io/
- freepik: http://www.freepik.com
- blender: https://peach.blender.org/
- Google Fonts (Roboto, Montserrat): https://fonts.google.com
17/07/2017: (version 1.0)- Version 1.0 Initial Release