MySQL Smart Reports – Online Report Generator with Existing Data. Created by nelliwinne. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: MySQL Smart Reports is a complete solution for a report generating with existing MySQL Database. This will help you to Generate Reports, Select Table Style, Grouping Data and Print the Report. Also to Download the report on Microsoft Word or .
You can use this MySQL Smart Reports – Online Report Generator with Existing Data. on Php scripts category for chart, chart generator, csv, database, easy report, export, mysql, MySQL Report, mysql to excel, mysql to word, navigation, php reports, Report Generator and another uses.
- None: None
- None: None
- Php 5.x, php 5.0 5.2, php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5, php 5.6, mysql 4.x, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Yes: Yes
MySQL Smart Reports is a complete solution for a report generating with existing MySQL Database. This will help you to Generate Reports, Select Table Style, Grouping Data and Print the Report. Also to Download the report on Microsoft Word or Excel
You do not need any programming knowledge to generate reports, once the script is installed in your server. It’s just made simple. What you need to know is connection to your MySQL Database. Once you connected to the database, you can select data table, columns and grouping option if you need, and then generate your report. This also have chart generating option if you have selected a grouping option with selected columns of your table.[Growtraffic.com]
- Connect to any database in any host
- Generate you own report by selecting tables and columns from connected database
- Select any colum you selected as grouping column
- Choose your table style from out of four themes/styles
- View / Print / Download to Excel or Word
- Automatically generate charts with your data when you have selected grouping
- Automatically saves your report in My Reports to review later
- Easy to install in your server.
- Online Demo available.
- Installation Guide is available.
This script has two versions of it. One is to general servers which allows to connect MySQL server using standard mysql_pconnect() function. Second one is for new servers in which mysql_pconnect() is deprecated and only allows to connect to database using PDO mysqli_connect() function.
- 2016-07-05 : Update mysqli_connect() version error fixed. Styles changed to distinguished from each other. Grouping Options optimized as not to select when there is no data to group. And demos were updated to two servers with php 7. in one server and other is 5.5.
- 2016-07-11 : Update 1 Charts Changed line to area due to similarity with spline. Also changed printing report option with table headers. Thanks.
- Scheduled : Update Adding more chart types
- Scheduled : Update User Password Encryption for Security