- None: None
- Laravel: Laravel
- Php 5.4, php 5.5, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.x
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
Run your own niche job board with this simple to use php script!
Home page: www.nichejobads.com
- Manage job listings into categories;
- Manage job types like: full time, part time and others;
- Manage title, meta description, meta keywords for each job, type, category;
- Automatic / manual job activation;
- REST API for partners
- RSS Feed;
- Secure administrator panel where you can add, edit and remove listings and categories;
- Administrator notifications on new listings / users;
- Let Your users to Sign-Up and Sign-In with their social profiles like Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
- Monetize using paid services and payments
- Blocks to show adverts
- Statistical charts for admin and users;
- Easy to customise with HTML & CSS;
The application is built using the Laravel5 PHP framework and AngularJS for fast search and filtering.
- [new] Manage advert blocks and adverts
- [new] Companies can add logo
- [new] Welcome email for new clients
- [new] Translatable email subjects
- [new] Show / hide job counts for categories and types
- [new] REST API for partners
- [new] Users can edit job postings
- [new] Option to use AngularJS / simple html with pagination
- [new] Added paid services (activation, featured) – configurable
- [new] Integrated PayPal express payment method
- [new] Added payments
- [new] Added user balance
- [new] Improved job editing in admin panel
- [new] More advanced Google Analytics integration
- [new] Sign-in / Sign-up with social account (Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- [new] Sorting lists in admin panel
- [fix] Automatic job marking as new
- [new] Multiple companies per user.
- [update] Improved users and companies management.
- [fix] JS ads loading fixes.
- [new] Added timezone setting in “General” settings.
- [new] Added custom 404 error page.
- [new] Added featured jobs. New settings related to it under “Jobs” tab: Highlight featured, Order by featured.
- [update] Changed radio buttons to checkboxes in all settings tabs.
- [update] Much easier installation on subdirectory.