PDF to HTML Flipbook generator Created by cphelefu. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This is WinForms application takes a PDF file and generates a responsive HTML Flipbook. The user can choose the type of images generated (png, jpeg, bmp, etc). This application also allows the user to select a background image and/or color. PDF to HTML Flipbook generator simply helps you convert .
- None: None
- .net 4.0: .NET 4.0
- No: No
- Ie7, ie8, ie9, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
This is WinForms application takes a PDF file and generates a responsive HTML Flipbook. The user can choose the type of images generated (png, jpeg, bmp, etc). This application also allows the user to select a background image and/or color. PDF to HTML Flipbook generator simply helps you convert all your PDFs to HTML Flipbooks.This app works on a windows environment only
Since Version 1.7 we have added more options to control the background or navigation buttons. Look at some of the demos below. Cool Stuff!!
- Of course the first thing is that you can turn your PDF to a responsive flipbook in seconds.
- Again, the flipbook is responsive
- No HTML or JS required to generated a flipbook.
- 10+ background patterns to choose from
- Ability to control the dimensions of the generated flipbook
- Nice zoom functionality
- HTML and jQuery driven flipbook
- Each page of the flipbook has a unique url
- Flipbook has keyboard support (use arrows to turn pages),
- Comes with a test app to install in your windows machine (for those who dont really need the source code)
- Nice and clean user interface (Check screenshots)
- Well documented
- Scrolling thumbnails view
- Upload your own background image/pattern
- Generate single or double page flipbook! (NEW in v1.5)
- Ability to configure flip direction(NEW in v1.5)
- Ability to set zoom scale (NEW in v1.5)
- ‘Go-to’ page functionality (NEW in v1.5)
More Cool Stuff!!(17 May 2013)
64bit bug fixed(21 Feb 2013)
Version 1.5 (17 Feb 2013)
Version 1.1 (16 Jan 2013)
Version 1.0 (13 Jan 2013)