UberTOC – A Responsive Joomla FAQ and TOC Module Created by dbycreative. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This module dynamically generates a navigation based on your content. Now, your long Joomla pages will have a navigational aid to jump to various parts of the page. Just drop it on any page and the module does the .
- None: None
- Joomla 3.1.x, joomla 3.0.3, joomla 3.0.2, joomla 2.5.9, joomla 2.5.8, joomla 2.5.7, joomla 2.5.5, joomla 2.5: Joomla 3.1.x, Joomla 3.0.3, Joomla 3.0.2, Joomla 2.5.9, Joomla 2.5.8, Joomla 2.5.7, Joomla 2.5.5, Joomla 2.5
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- No: No
- Module: Module
This module dynamically generates a navigation based on your content. Now, your long Joomla pages will have a navigational aid to jump to various parts of the page. Just drop it on any page and the module does the rest.
Based on the awesome Tocify jQuery plugin by Greg Franko, the module’s been heavily modified for virtually any Joomla 2.5 or 3.x website. You can see it in action on the left column of the demo page. It degrades to a traditional dropdown on mobile devices so it looks great on phones & tablets.
What can I do with this?
Any site that requires information to be organized in easily accessible format can utilize The UberTOC. It’s simple functionality displays information that is easy to navigate and read by a site’s visitor. Just add the module and tell it where to look for the content. It will do the rest. It’s that simple.
What are the features & requirements of this module?
The UberTOC is easily customizable and works on virtually any Joomla site. A few of its features include:
- Joomla 2.5 and 3.x
- Auto-generated table of contents, just tell it where to look for the page contents
- Multi-level table on contents which automatically show / hide items in current section
- Smooth scrolling animations and dynamic scroll highlights!
- Responsive! – with the help of TinyNav.js by @ viljamis
- Works on virtually any Joomla template and is Bootstrap compatible
- IE8+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari 4+, iOS, Android, Opera (webkit versions) have been tested to work
- We’ve also added the ability to selectively exclude certain headings by adding the .dont-index class to that heading tag
- Uses the auto-created hashlinks to access a certain heading on the page from other pages/sites. For example, you can jump right to the quick-start guide of the documentation