- None: None
- Cakephp: CakePHP
- Php 5.x, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x
- Ie9, ie10, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
Maintain and track the human resources in your organization through this simple to use HR software! With Zhen HRM, you can track the following:
- Employees: the people who are working on their job, including contact information, position, salary.
- Jobs: The job or position that employees hold in their job, start and end date, salary. Zhen HR supports multiple jobs for a person, so you will be able to track a long-term employee as they hold multiple roles and positions!
- Timesheets: Allow freelancers and contractors (and full-time staff) to submit timesheets. Keep track of how many hours people have worked, and what it is costing you based on their hourly rate. Bonus: Zhen HRM allows managers of a user to sign off and approve their timesheets, or reject them if needed.
- Vacations: Keep track of employee’s vacations in one glance. See how many days employees have taken off in the year, and allow them to fill in vacation days.
Zhen HRM also has powerful permissioning and ACL that is critical for any HR system!
- Zhen HRM has three levels of users: admins, managers and users.
- While admins or power users can see everything in the system, managers can see job information of users who report to them (but not their salaries!), and approve users’ timesheets.
- Users can only view their own jobs, timesheets and vacations. In addition, they can only submit timesheets, but not change status (approved, rejected, etc.)
Whether you need to keep track of employees / staff / freelancers / contractors or their jobs / positions / roles; or their vacations and timesheets and salaries and expenses, Zhen HRM can do it for you!
Demo: Test the Zhen HRM system demo – use the following login info.
Username = admin
Password = admin@123
(Note: the demo is reset to default settings hourly.)
Installation instructions: (1) Unzip files on server (2) Run /app/telerim/mysql/app.sql on your MySQL database (3) Copy /app/Config/database.php.default to /app/Config/database.php and update this new file with your MySQL database settings. (4) Hit the public URL on your server with your browser, login as admin / admin@123 and change settings.
This system has the same common features as other Zhen apps:
- Self-hosted: Host on your own server or shared host with only PHP/MySQL as requirements.
- Web-based: Use from any browser.
- Secure and private: Your copy of Zhen applications is your own, and runs on your own servers, so you have full control.
- Customization: If you or your developer know CakePHP/PHP/MySQL, you can fully customize your local copy.